IPWS LEADERSHIP SUMMIT featuring Women Leadership Awards 2016
“Embracing the Changing Nature of Leadership: A Roadmap to Success”
We are excited to announce the IPWS Leadership Summit will be held on Friday 27th May at Shook, Meeting Space & Terrace, via the Swatch Art Peace Hotel … and you’re invited!
The IPWS Leadership Summit will feature China’s longest-running international awards recognizing women, the Women Leadership Awards, now in it’s 10th year. Meet and network with China’s top female leaders at the 2016 IPWS Leadership Summit in Shanghai, featuring dynamic speakers and innovative workshops exploring this year’s theme: Embracing the Changing Nature of Leadership: A Roadmap to Success.
On the global stage, we’ve seen the United Nations highlight gender equality & women’s empowerment as one of the ’17 Goals to Transform Our World’ and many researchers point out Gender & Corporate Social Responsibilities as a matter of sustainability. The IPWS Leadership Summit is bringing together the best thinkers & leaders in our community to continue these discussions. How can we embrace the changing nature of leadership?
You’ll have a professional & personal development experience like no other in Shanghai. IPWS will host an afternoon of innovative and insightful workshops and presentations, while giving you a chance to rub shoulders with the best leaders of our community. Throughout the program, we’ll honor & celebrate the winners of Women Leadership Awards 2016 and naturally end our inspiring day with an exquisite After Party on the rooftop of the historic Swatch Art Peace Hotel!
- 1:00pm – 1:55pm Registration & Networking over Coffee/Tea
- 2:00pm Welcome by Tiziana Figliolia, IPWS President
- 2:05pm Keynote Speaker Bridget Beattie, Group Executive Vice President at Right Management; The Changing Nature of Leadership: What Does it Mean, What Does it Entail?
- 2:30pm Social Contributor & Young Business of the Year Awards
- 2:45pm Design Thinking Workshop facilitated by Rob Han: Learn what design thinking means, how can you start, what can be developed, how can you use it, and participate in a real design thinking challenge to solve a real world problem
- 3:45pm Entrepreneur & HeforShe Leadership Awards
- 4:00pm Coffee Break
- 4.30pm “Embracing the Changing Nature of Leadership”: PechaKucha style session focused on Feminine & Masculine Leadership Competencies that Matter. Speakers including Elisa Mallis, Michelle Garnaut, Steph Xu and more
- 5:30pm Innovator & Business Leader of the Year Awards
- 5:45pm Closing Remarks: “A Roadmap to Success” by Nancy Pon
- 6:00pm -Cocktails & After Party
Friday, 27 May 2016
The Swatch Art Peace Hotel 斯沃琪和平饭店艺术中心
5-6/F, 23 Nanjing Dong Lu,near Zhongshan Dong
IPWS Members 350RMB, Non Members 450
Smart Business/Office Casual.
Key Points About IPWS Leadership Summit & Women Leadership Awards:
- CONNECT with community leaders – professionals, entrepreneurs, social contributors, gender champions, rising stars
- Enhance your LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT through insightful discussion, interactive design thinking, and powerful presentations
- LEARN how to Embrace the Changing Nature of Leadership in today’s world from industry experts – get your ROADMAP to success
- CELEBRATE the winners of the 2016 IPWS Women Leadership Awards
- RELAX after an inspiring afternoon program on the rooftop terrace with our WLA winners, jury members and fellow participants