International Professional Women’s Society (IPWS) provides platforms for dynamic women to connect, build networks, foster personal growth and develop professionally. IPWS Board Members make a difference by working towards our vision of connecting professional women and being an influential community in Shanghai and beyond, based on our key values – Inspire, Grow, Lead, Connect and Embrace Diversity.
Do you have a passion for building and supporting a community of professional women? Perhaps you’ve been a Mentor on our Mentor Walks program and are keen to give back to the community?
We’re currently looking for a new Board Member to join our team of ambitious, dedicated, driven women. If you’re interested in making a difference in the Shanghai community, check out the postings below and submit an application to IPWS Vice President Amanda Argentieri at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 6, 2017.
In your application, please briefly explain your interest, expertise and intended board position, and attach a recent CV. Following the submission deadline the current Board of Directors will review all applications for the open positions and meet with final candidates.
We look forward to working with you in the 2017-2018 season!
Global Relations Executive
- Be responsible for communication and coordination between the IPWS Board and chapters.
- Ensure that the IPWS vision, quality and standards are reflected in all chapter activities.
- Find new ways to engage with the IPWS community & volunteer team.
- Build awareness of women’s professional & personal development issues & trends through IPWS events & social media groups.
- Be a strong advocate and leader in the local community.