Top 5 Reasons to attend the IPWS Leadership Summit Powered by IE Business School next week on Friday, June 2nd:
- Top calibre speakers, including Co-Founder and President of Lean In China, Virginia Tan, Asia Pacific Head of Corporate Engagement at Goldman Sach, Wenchi Yu, and Stand-up Comedian and Head of Language Department at Shanghai Experimental Foreign Language School, Erin McGinley. Plus many more! (Read all about our speakers HERE)
- Innovative content around this year’s theme: Understanding Power & Leadership – A Roadmap to Success. The program includes dynamic workshops, active conferencing, the chance to learn simple “Improvisation” techniques, graphic facilitation, and of course we will announce the winners of the Women Leadership Awards 2017
- Free professional headshot for your corporate profile
- The chance to connect and network with Shanghai’s professionals, community leaders, entrepreneurs, social contributors, gender champions, rising stars and many more
- After-party on the beautiful rooftop of The Place to unwind and enjoy after an inspirational day of active conferencing
So what are you waiting for? Read all about this year’s Summit and buy your ticket NOW. Don’t miss the leadership conference of the year – See you there!