We’re so happy to see such a celebratory article about the IPWS Leadership Summit in That’s Shanghai magazine! And we thoroughly agree with the opening line: “Shanghai is filled with incredible talent and the city is brimming with a can-do attitude, endless opportunities and a very distinct entrepreneurial mindset.” ESPECIALLY when it comes to opportunities for professional women!
The IPWS Leadership Summit will feature the Women Leadership Awards 2017, China’s longest-running international award recognizing women, now in it’s 11th year. Throughout the program, we’ll honor & celebrate the winners of the Women Leadership Awards 2017, and naturally end our inspiring day with an exquisite After Party.
Why you should attend:
- CONNECT with community leaders – professionals, entrepreneurs, social contributors, gender champions, rising stars
- Enhance your LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT through insightful discussion, interactive design thinking, and powerful presentations
- LEARN how to Understand Power through Leadership in today’s world from industry experts – get your ROADMAP to success
- CELEBRATE the winners of the 2017 IPWS Women Leadership Awards
- RELAX after an inspiring afternoon program with our WLA winners, jury members and fellow participants
Friday, 2 June 2017
Leadership Summit 13:00 – 18:00
Speakers & Workshops
WLA Awards Ceremony
Cocktails & Canapes 18:00 – 21:00
The Place, Unit 407, Floor “R”, Phase IV, Bridge 8, 457 Jumen Road, near Xietu Lu
Smart Business/Office Casual.
It’s essential to RSVP for IPWS events, and especially the Leadership Summit. Early Bird Tickets available now until May 19th, 12:00 o’clock noon. Tickets can be purchased here, or through the QR code below.
|Ticket Type||Sales End||Price|
|Early Bird Ticket IPWS Member (available until May 19)||May 19, 2017 at 12:00 PM||¥ 400.00 CNY|
|Early Bird Ticket Non Member (available until May 19)||May 19, 2017 at 12:00 PM||¥ 550.00 CNY|
|IPWS Member||June 2, 2017 at 5:00 PM||¥ 500.00 CNY|
|Non Member||June 2, 2017 at 5:00 PM||¥ 650.00 CNY|
Save the date and read about last year’s amazing event in the meantime.