Over the past decade, LinkedIn has become an essential personal branding tool. It has never been more important to build and maintain a stellar LinkedIn profile. The virtual professional network has morphed from an online resume and networking site to a comprehensive personal branding resource.
IPWS was delighted to host Chris J Reed, Global CEO and Founder of Black Marketing at a workshop in March at Xnode. Chris is also an official LinkedIn Power Profile, meaning he’s one of the World’s Most Viewed LinkedIn Profiles with over 45,000 followers and has the most viewed profile in Asia.
He explained to our over 50 participants how to use LinkedIn for any business purpose including:
- How to enhance your personal brand on LinkedIn
- How to get headhunted
- How to message to find investors/clients/partners/employees on LinkedIn
- How to blog and become a thought leader on LinkedIn
- How to enhance your employer branding and employee engagement on LinkedIn
- How to create a content marketing plan on LinkedIn
- How to engage through a LinkedIn company page
The event was hosted in the share office / startup space Xnode and kindly catered for by Sproutlifestyle and Laowines.
Please see below for Chris’ complete presentation to download.
IPWS LinkedIn Workshop Top Ten Tips (file size: 6MB)
Thanks to everyone who attended and especially thanks to Chris for your insights!